Our initial goal is to determine your underlying issues. The majority of the time, the mental disorder will show up first and substance abuse then follows in an attempt to cope with the initial issue.
KLEAN West Hollywood Residential Treatment
Located in the heart of West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, our luxury treatment facility offers many different treatment services for anyone suffering from addiction, alcoholism or a dual diagnosis.
At KLEAN West Hollywood, we offer:
- Detox and Stabilization
- Residential Treatment
- Outpatient Treatment (Day and Evening)
Our serene, 28-bed residential facility offers premier care for your dual diagnosis and addiction needs, while we still have everything a large metropolitan can offer.
- Detox, residential and outpatient programs
- One-on-one therapy sessions
- Master’s Level and above therapists
- Partnership with renowned addictionologists and physicians in LA
- Catered Meals
- Off-site activities
- Unmatched aftercare
- Strong alumni community
About the Staff
Our addiction treatment team specializes in all aspects of chemical dependency addiction as well as co-occurring disorders. We also offer a closely and professionally monitored detoxification, using cutting-edge treatment to make detoxification a relatively comfortable and painless experience. Our carefully selected staff is a true multidisciplinary team.
Program Objectives and Treatment Goals
At KLEAN Treatment Centers West Hollywood, our primary goal is to help you achieve psychological stability from any co-occurring disorder you may have, and receive help for your addiction through an advanced medical model of addiction treatment. We are with you every step of the way from detoxification to aftercare, and we develop a customized treatment plan for each client, making sure you get the individual attention you need or deserve.
Residential or Outpatient Treatment?
For many, the decision to attend treatment is a hard one, and harder still is deciding what type of treatment will best suit your needs. It is important that you make this step with an experienced intake specialist who can assess your personal situation and make the best recommendation for you.
Here are some indications you may need a residential program:
- You do not have a safe place to live and maintain sobriety while receiving treatment
- You need care for a co-occurring disorder before or during your treatment for addiction
- You have a history of relapse
- You need time and space away from drugs and alcohol to make a fresh start
Here are some markers for whom an outpatient program will work:
- You need an introduction to the treatment model and recovery philosophies
- You need to work, go to school or care for your family while attending treatment
- You are psychologically stable and can handle treatment sessions that are 2-3 days per week
- You can maintain abstinence from drugs and alcohol while receiving treatment
Adults aged 18 and over and who are deemed eligible by our intake specialists are welcome in our program. For more information about your insurance and if your insurance will cover treatment, please call one of our intake specialists today.
Who Can We Treat?
KLEAN West Hollywood can treat a wide variety of people from any background, and we specialize in co-occurring disorders and drug and alcohol treatment. Our staff deals with a wide range of mental illnesses from depression to schizophrenia, and we are equipped to handle all types of addicts at our location.
Now Offering Out-Patient Treatment in West Hollywood
Need Immediate Help? An Intake Counselor is Waiting to Talk to You! Call Now 1-888-601-6040