Admissions Process For KLEAN Treatment Centers
The admissions process for KLEAN Treatment Centers is designed to help you get exactly the treatment you or your loved ones need. Sometimes an Intervention is necessary before treatment can begin and our intake counselors can help you with that process.
At KLEAN Treatment Centers, we care about you as an individual, and we want you to make the transition into treatment knowing all there is to know about the process, so you can be comfortable and ready for the healing to begin.
The First Phone Call
When you make that first phone call, you get the opportunity to speak with an admissions representative who can walk you through every step of the admissions process, from talking to you about your struggles with addiction and figuring out your insurance benefits, to walking you through what to bring to treatment. We review all of your treatment options with you and help you determine which program is the best fit for your needs.
The Initial Conversation
Here are some things you will go over with the admissions specialist during your first phone call:
- What type of treatment you may need
- Travel plans to treatment for you and your family
- Information about your insurance benefits and what coverage you have
- Details about the different programs, facilities and treatment length
- Help in locking down an intervention specialist if needed for your family member
Your situation is important to us, and our goal is to get you the treatment you need, in a location that best suits you. We offer inpatient, residential treatment in West Hollywood, CA and Long Beach, WA. We have coed or gender-specific programs, depending on your needs.
Does KLEAN Treatment Centers Take My Insurance?
We work closely with a variety of insurance companies such as Cigna, Blue Cross, United and Aetna. We also work with several different companies individually, based on each person’s benefits. All insurance plans are different, so it is best you contact us and our admissions experts can speak with your insurance company and look at your individual plan to verify your coverage.
What to Bring to Treatment
- Your driver’s license, passport or other valid legal photo ID.
- A list of all medications and doses. Please bring enough of each medication to last for a few days while you are transitioning to our treatment.
- Names, phone numbers and addresses of friends, family and health care professionals you want to be involved in your treatment. You can write people and make some personal phone calls while in treatment.
- Casual clothing that you can layer (shirts, sweaters, comfortable pants). Temperatures may vary from indoors to outdoors.
- Workout clothing for gym and yoga time
- Personal toiletries (shampoo, body wash, hairspray, etc). Make sure that all of your items do not contain alcohol.
- Shoes for exercise and every day wear.
- A credit card to pay any insurance copays or for incidentals during treatment
- A small amount of cash
Getting to KLEAN
Our admissions team will help you coordinate your travel arrangements. If you need help coordinating airline tickets or travel from the airport for you or your family members we can help with coordination or provide financial assistance if you qualify.
Closest airport to KLEAN West Hollywood: Los Angeles International Airport, LAX
Closest airport to KLEAN Long Beach: Portland, OR International Airport, PDX
When you Arrive at KLEAN
Once you arrive at KLEAN Treatment Center you will meet the staff and other patients and begin your path to recovery. KLEAN provides some of the best addiction treatment available anywhere and that begins from day one.
You start with an assessment with an intake coordinator, who will discuss your current health and drug of choice, patterns of using, family history and more. After your assessment is complete, you tour the facility and get the opportunity to get used to your surroundings.
After you are admitted, you may need to go through detox to allow your body the opportunity to get clean from all of the drugs and alcohol. Our detox process is run by experienced professionals who make this experience as comfortable as possible for you. Once you have completed detox, it’s off to inpatient treatment to start your recovery journey.
To learn more about admissions to KLEAN Treatment Centers, call today to speak with an admissions counselor about your drug and alcohol use, and see what your treatment options are. You can get better – it’s just a phone call away.