Astoria, OR Outpatient Treatment
Astoria, Oregon Drug & Alcohol Outpatient Rehab
KLEAN Treatment Centers’ Astoria, Oregon drug & alcohol outpatient rehab facility offers a variety of options for those looking for treatment solutions that will fit in with their busy lives. Astoria is a beautiful town, situated at the top of Oregon.
- Evening Outpatient
- Daytime Intensive Outpatient
- DUII Program
Our outpatient programs are built using the best practices in our industry. We combine many forms of treatment that are very successful in helping clients achieve recovery from drugs and alcohol.
Transitional Living Option
KLEAN has partnered with Working Recovery (https://www.workingrecovery.org/) in order to provide affordable transitional/sober living opportunities to KLEAN’s clients. As a result of this partnership, KLEAN is often able to negotiate monthly rates as low as $500/month.
Here are some of the current offerings found at our KLEAN Astoria location:
- The Process of Alcohol Dependence/Addiction
- Solidifying Recovery
- Anger, Self-Esteem and Values Clarification
- 12 Step Recovery and its Role in Treatment (the 12 steps and meetings)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- Somatic and Energetic Resourcing
- Preventing Relapse
- Problem Solving Skills
- Changing Behavior: The role of Beliefs and Attitudes
- Navigating not Avoiding Challenges in Relationships
- Learning Communication Skills that are Healthy
- Self-Care, Self-Support and Self Compassion
- Setting Healthy Boundaries
Our primary goal in treatment is to help you abstain from all drugs and alcohol to stop the damage of your addiction. This allows for therapy to work, and you can begin to repair the areas of your life that have been negatively impacted by drugs and alcohol. We help you maintain your sobriety through therapy, random urine analysis (UA) and in the way we connect you with support and lifetime aftercare.
We also help with the following goals of treatment:
- Help you and your family get out of denial
- We increase your understanding and acceptance of addiction and help your family to do the same
- We introduce you to and encourage involvement in 12 step programs
- Help you to improve your general emotional and physical wellbeing
- Assist you in relapse prevention and help you create a plan for long-term recovery
Aside from the goal of getting you off drugs and alcohol, we also care about your emotional and physical health. We know that through sobriety you can achieve a better outlook on your life, and our treatment program in Astoria, Oregon enhances you in the following areas:
- Spiritual Well-being
If you are a working adult with a need for treatment, but still need the ability to maintain your work and home life, then outpatient treatment may be for you. Outpatient treatment is for anyone who needs treatment but still needs to work, go to school, or tend to their family while attending treatment. This option allows for you to stay in the comfort of your own home while still receiving help for your addiction.
18 years of age and older, must meet criteria to be admitted. Must be psychologically and physically stable to receive this level of care
People of all levels of addiction and/or alcoholism. We provide assessments and counseling services, so we can determine the type of treatment you need. Pregnant and addicted clients and opiate addicted clients are also served.
KLEAN Treatment Centers Astoria
486 12th Street