Drug And Alcohol Inpatient Rehab in Los Angeles California
KLEAN Treatment Centers‘ Los Angeles Drug And Alcohol Inpatient Rehab is located in the heart of West Hollywood, California. KLEAN’s residential center offers a 26 bed, open air, dog-friendly environment to participants looking for something that feels more like home. Our facility offers support for participants struggling with substance abuse and co-occurring mental health issues.
We have a participant-centered approach to therapy, which means we believe that one approach does not work for everyone. Our clinical team will work with you to help navigate the most appropriate approach for you. Whether your needs include AA meetings or practicing mindfulness, we will help you identify a program to support your journey.
Programs for Success
- Coed treatment facility
- Sub-acute detox
- Individual therapy sessions
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Process groups
- Relapse prevention
- Intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- Aftercare programming
- Young Adult Programs
- Family Programs
Program for Features
- Detox, residential and outpatient programs
- One-on-one therapy session with your primary therapist and psychiatrist.
- A case manager is assigned to help you manage court, work, insurance, and any other life related matter that needs to be resolved.
- Group Participation. Topics include: Codependency, mindfulness, music therapy, men/women centered groups, Matrix based programming, Grief and loss, Nutrition in recovery, and much more.
- Gym Access & Membership during your stay at Klean.
- Daily Activities, including coffee & walks, hiking, and afternoon meeting.
- Catered meals daily, grocery visits 1x a week and a full kitchen.
- Off-site activity one time a week, such as bowling, movies, miniature golf, and trips to the museum.
- Strong alumni community. Klean residential hosts a weekly meeting every Sunday for alumni. Klean’s alumni coordinator also keeps clients connected through activities and phone check in’s when requested.
- Creating a strong aftercare. Before completing treatment, the clinical team will ensure that you’re ready for the next steps. Whether you choose to continue with KLEAN IOP, and recommended transitional housing, or another program or your choice, we will make sure you transition with a comprehensive plan for maintaining your recovery. We will make sure you’re prepared for the next stage of your sober life.
Program Objectives and Treatment Goals
At KLEAN Treatment Centers in West Hollywood, our primary goal is to assist every participant in achieving psychological stability from co-occurring disorders and receive therapeutic support for your addiction. Our highly trained team is there for you from the first contact to aftercare, and every step in-between. We promote a person-centered approach and develop customized treatment plans for each participant, making sure you get the individual attention you need and deserve.
Residential Or Outpatient Treatments
For many, the decision to attend treatment is a hard one, and harder still is deciding what type of treatment will best suit your needs. It is important that you make this step with an experienced intake specialist who can assess your personal situation and make the best recommendation for you.
A residential program will work for you if you:
- Do not have a safe place to live and maintain sobriety while receiving treatment
- Need care for a co-occurring disorder before or during your treatment for addiction
- Have a history of relapse
- Need time and space away from drugs and alcohol to make a fresh start
An outpatient program will work for you if you:
- Need an introduction to the treatment and recovery philosophies
- Need to work, go to school or care for your family while attending treatment
- Are psychologically stable and can handle treatment sessions that are 2-5 days per week
- Can maintain abstinence from drugs and alcohol while receiving treatment
Adults aged 18 and over and who are deemed eligible by our intake specialists are welcome in our program. For more information about your insurance and if your insurance will cover treatment, please call one of our intake specialists today.
Who Can We Treat?
KLEAN West Hollywood can treat a wide variety of people from any background, and we specialize in co-occurring disorders and drug and alcohol treatment. Our staff deals with a wide range of mental illnesses from depression to schizophrenia, and we are equipped to handle all types of addicts at our location.
Our addiction treatment team specializes in all aspects of chemical dependency addiction as well as co-occurring disorders. We also offer a closely and professionally monitored detoxification, using cutting-edge treatment to make detoxification a relatively comfortable and painless experience. Our carefully selected staff is a truly multidisciplinary team.
Our initial goal is to determine your underlying issues. The majority of the time, the mental disorder will show up first and substance abuse then follows in an attempt to cope with the initial issue.
Read more about Dual Diagnosis
KLEAN Treatment Centers West Hollywood