Drug And Alcohol Inpatient Rehab in Los Angeles California
KLEAN Treatment Centers‘ Los Angeles Drug And Alcohol Inpatient Rehab is located in the heart of West Hollywood, California. KLEAN’s residential center offers a 26 bed, open air, dog-friendly environment to participants looking for something that feels more like home. Our facility offers support for participants struggling with substance abuse and co-occurring mental health issues.
We have a participant-centered approach to therapy, which means we believe that one approach does not work for everyone. Our clinical team will work with you to help navigate the most appropriate approach for you. Whether your needs include AA meetings or practicing mindfulness, we will help you identify a program to support your journey.
Programs for Success
- Coed treatment facility
- Sub-acute detox
- Individual therapy sessions
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Process groups
- Relapse prevention
- Intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- Aftercare programming
- Young Adult Programs
- Family Programs
Program for Features
- Detox, residential and outpatient programs
- One-on-one therapy session with your primary therapist and psychiatrist.
- A case manager is assigned to help you manage court, work, insurance, and any other life related matter that needs to be resolved.
- Group Participation. Topics include: Codependency, mindfulness, music therapy, men/women centered groups, Matrix based programming, Grief and loss, Nutrition in recovery, and much more.
- Gym Access & Membership during your stay at Klean.
- Daily Activities, including coffee & walks, hiking, and afternoon meeting.
- Catered meals daily, grocery visits 1x a week and a full kitchen.
- Off-site activity one time a week, such as bowling, movies, miniature golf, and trips to the museum.
- Strong alumni community. Klean residential hosts a weekly meeting every Sunday for alumni. Klean’s alumni coordinator also keeps clients connected through activities and phone check in’s when requested.
- Creating a strong aftercare. Before completing treatment, the clinical team will ensure that you’re ready for the next steps. Whether you choose to continue with KLEAN IOP, and recommended transitional housing, or another program or your choice, we will make sure you transition with a comprehensive plan for maintaining your recovery. We will make sure you’re prepared for the next stage of your sober life.
Program Objectives and Treatment Goals
At KLEAN Treatment Centers in West Hollywood, our primary goal is to assist every participant in achieving psychological stability from co-occurring disorders and receive therapeutic support for your addiction. Our highly trained team is there for you from the first contact to aftercare, and every step in-between. We promote a person-centered approach and develop customized treatment plans for each participant, making sure you get the individual attention you need and deserve.
Residential Or Outpatient Treatments
For many, the decision to attend treatment is a hard one, and harder still is deciding what type of treatment will best suit your needs. It is important that you make this step with an experienced intake specialist who can assess your personal situation and make the best recommendation for you.
A residential program will work for you if you:
- Do not have a safe place to live and maintain sobriety while receiving treatment
- Need care for a co-occurring disorder before or during your treatment for addiction
- Have a history of relapse
- Need time and space away from drugs and alcohol to make a fresh start
An outpatient program will work for you if you:
- Need an introduction to the treatment and recovery philosophies
- Need to work, go to school or care for your family while attending treatment
- Are psychologically stable and can handle treatment sessions that are 2-5 days per week
- Can maintain abstinence from drugs and alcohol while receiving treatment
Adults aged 18 and over and who are deemed eligible by our intake specialists are welcome in our program. For more information about your insurance and if your insurance will cover treatment, please call one of our intake specialists today.
Who Can We Treat?
KLEAN West Hollywood can treat a wide variety of people from any background, and we specialize in co-occurring disorders and drug and alcohol treatment. Our staff deals with a wide range of mental illnesses from depression to schizophrenia, and we are equipped to handle all types of addicts at our location.
Our addiction treatment team specializes in all aspects of chemical dependency addiction as well as co-occurring disorders. We also offer a closely and professionally monitored detoxification, using cutting-edge treatment to make detoxification a relatively comfortable and painless experience. Our carefully selected staff is a truly multidisciplinary team.
Our initial goal is to determine your underlying issues. The majority of the time, the mental disorder will show up first and substance abuse then follows in an attempt to cope with the initial issue.
Read more about Dual Diagnosis
Kolka rank disorders have been around
forever there isn’t enough education as
far as like that most of the time people
do suffer from mental health disorder
when we first meet with clients it’s
really helping them get a better
understanding of like what have been
your issues you know through your
lifetime and a lot of times we do see
that it’s been the depression or anxiety
or you know some other mental health
issue that’s usually came first before
their addiction issue
sometimes people come in and their skin
is just completely destroyed and they’re
bleeding and they have all these sores
and 30 days later 60 days later their
skin is clear their mind is clear their
soul is better everything is connected
so what you eat how you sleep you know
the therapy that you’re receiving what
we have to do is manage our expectations
of patients based on where they are in
we’re in a space that’s that’s livable
that’s really family-oriented you know
all of our staff have had some sort of
issue with drugs and alcohol they’re
relatable we will never like give up on
them even when they might have major
issues while they’re here we’re still
gonna work with them and even when they
leave our doors always open
we have a psychiatrist in our medical
director Jason Koh here who does
psychotherapy and medication management
with every patient at least once a week
I mean most psychiatrists that you see
they’ll check in for 10-15 minutes
they’ll change the medications they’ll
order new medications but they don’t
really get to know their patients
there’s always something else underneath
it whether it’s depression or anxiety or
some other kind of underlying mental
health disorder we have to address all
of that together
we’ve provided individual couples and
family work as an extension of that the
family program is a really great way for
the families to really have a good
understanding of what the client is
doing on a day to day basis when they’re
here and really starts the process of
like getting a better understanding of
what they can also do to help themselves
and help the client
one of the things that’s great about
clean is that we’re in West Hollywood
California were walking distance to
restaurants meetings and so once you’re
out of your detox you’re going off-site
to meetings you’re going off-site to
fellowship and we’re bringing you back
to this safe community so that you can
you know get comfortable again
KLEAN Treatment Centers West Hollywood