Los Angeles, California Drug & Alcohol Inpatient Rehab
KLEAN Treatment Centers’ Los Angeles Drug & Alcohol Inpatient Rehab is located in the heart of West Hollywood, California. KLEAN’s residential center offers a 26 bed, open air, dog friendly environment to participants looking for something that feels more like home. Our facility offers support for participants struggling with substance abuse and co-occurring mental health issues.
We have a participant centered approach to therapy, which means we believe that one approach does not work for everyone. Our clinical team will work with you to help navigate the most appropriate approach for you. Whether your needs include AA meetings, practicing mindfulness, or walks to the park with staff, we will help you discover your needs, and identify a program to support your journey, KLEAN and sober.
At KLEAN West Hollywood, we offer:
- Detox and Stabilization
- Residential Treatment
- Outpatient Treatment
- Detox, residential and outpatient programs
- One-on-one therapy session with your primary therapist and psychiatrist.
- A case manager is assigned to help you manage court, work, insurance, and any other life related matter that needs to be resolved.
- Group Participation. Topics include: Codependency, mindfulness, music therapy, men/women centered groups, Matrix based programming, Grief and loss, Nutrition in recovery, and much more.
- Gym Access & Membership during your stay at Klean.
- Daily Activities, including coffee & walks, hiking, and afternoon meeting.
- Catered meals daily, grocery visits 1x a week and a full kitchen.
- Off-site activity one time a week, such as bowling, movies, miniature golf, and trips to the museum.
- Strong alumni community. Klean residential hosts a weekly meeting every Sunday for alumni. Klean’s alumni coordinator also keeps clients connected through activities and phone check in’s when requested.
- Creating a strong aftercare. Before completing treatment, the clinical team will ensure that you’re ready for the next steps. Whether you choose to continue with KLEAN IOP, and recommended transitional housing, or another program or your choice, we will make sure you transition with a comprehensive plan for maintaining your recovery. We will make sure you’re prepared for the next stage of your sober life.
Our addiction treatment team specializes in all aspects of chemical dependency addiction as well as co-occurring disorders. We also offer a closely and professionally monitored detoxification, using cutting-edge treatment to make detoxification a relatively comfortable and painless experience. Our carefully selected staff is a true multidisciplinary team.
At KLEAN Treatment Centers in West Hollywood, our primary goal is to assist every participant in achieving psychological stability from co-occurring disorders and receive therapeutic support for your addiction. Our highly trained team is there for you from first contact to aftercare, and every step in-between. We promote a person-centered approach and develop customized treatment plans for each participant, making sure you get the individual attention you need and deserve.
For many, the decision to attend treatment is a hard one, and harder still is deciding what type of treatment will best suit your needs. It is important that you make this step with an experienced intake specialist who can assess your personal situation and make the best recommendation for you.
A residential program will work for you if:
- You do not have a safe place to live and maintain sobriety while receiving treatment
- You need care for a co-occurring disorder before or during your treatment for addiction
- You have a history of relapse
- You need time and space away from drugs and alcohol to make a fresh start
An outpatient program will work for you if:
- You need an introduction to the treatment and recovery philosophies
- You need to work, go to school or care for your family while attending treatment
- You are psychologically stable and can handle treatment sessions that are 2-5 days per week
- You can maintain abstinence from drugs and alcohol while receiving treatment
Adults aged 18 and over and who are deemed eligible by our intake specialists are welcome in our program. For more information about your insurance and if your insurance will cover treatment, please call one of our intake specialists today.
KLEAN West Hollywood can treat a wide variety of people from any background, and we specialize in co-occurring disorders and drug and alcohol treatment. Our staff deals with a wide range of mental illnesses from depression to schizophrenia, and we are equipped to handle all types of addicts at our location.
Our initial goal is to determine your underlying issues. The majority of the time, the mental disorder will show up first and substance abuse then follows in an attempt to cope with the initial issue.
Read more about Dual Diagnosis
KLEAN Treatment Centers West Hollywood