Women’s Drug and Alcohol Rehab Program
Women face unique issues both through their addictions and in recovery. For this reason, we have special groups and therapy sessions just for women.
- Detoxification – medical assistance stabilizing and detoxifying those on drugs and alcohol who need help getting off substances safely and in a comfortable setting.
- Drug abuse/Alcohol abuse assessment – work with our assessment team to determine what type of treatment you need
- Residential treatment – our residential treatment facilities offer nutrition counseling, exercise, private and group therapy sessions and more
- Intensive outpatient program – daytime or nighttime treatment designed for working adults or for people finishing residential treatment
- Family program – program designed for families learning how to live with a loved one suffering from addiction
- Continuing care program – fun activities for alumni to stay involved, plus lifetime aftercare treatment
All women at our centers can enjoy all the amenities that we have to offer:
- Short walk to the beach (Long Beach)
- Hiking nearby (La Pine)
- Arts and crafts
- Weekly Open Gym
- Community Service Projects
- Shared or private rooms
- Shared bathrooms
- Life Skills Class
- Scheduled TV time
You can also take comfort in weekly family visits. While KLEAN Treatment Centers does not allow children to stay with you while you are receiving treatment, you are encouraged to have your family visit you during visiting hours each week. This situation allows you the time you need to focus on yourself to get well, while still allowing you necessary contact with your loved ones.
Here are some of the treatment groups you may take part in while you are at KLEAN Treatment Centers:
- Health and wellness
- Relationships in recovery
- Relapse prevention