Young Adult Treatment
Young adults aged 18-30 have a home at KLEAN Treatment Centers, where our experienced and caring staff is able to provide care to clients in this age group experiencing substance abuse issues or co-occurring disorders. With inpatient treatment locations in West Hollywood, CA, La Pine, OR and coastal Long Beach, WA, KLEAN Treatment Centers has a comprehensive treatment program that includes detox, group therapy, individual therapy, family programs, inpatient and outpatient programs, and lifetime aftercare.
KLEAN West Hollywood’s treatment programs offer a cutting-edge medical model and a foundation rooted in the 12 steps, so whether you are seeking treatment for your addiction or you have a dual diagnosis, there are options for you.
Some of the things that set us apart:
- Individualized treatment plans
- Real-life sober outings to learn how to integrate into the real world sober
- Comprehensive addiction and dual diagnosis treatment from renowned professionals
- Excellent client-to-staff ratio
- Adherence to the highest standards of confidentiality
- Family therapy options so the whole family can recover
- Unmatched alumni resources
- Gourmet on-site kitchen (Long Beach) and catered meals (WeHo)
Continuum of Care
Our commitment to your continuum of care starts with admissions, takes you through a managed detoxification program and continues on through inpatient or outpatient treatment, or both. Our lifetime aftercare program gives our alumni the opportunity to stay connected and give back through service and fun activities like our weekly barbecue and meetings and driving others to meetings.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Our dual diagnosis treatment assists clients in getting all psychiatric symptoms under control, managing mental illness through medication stabilization or therapy until symptoms are stable, then treating the addiction as it is presenting itself. Depending on which illness is more acute at intake, depends on the course of treatment for the individual. We are committed to working with your team of medical and therapeutic professionals to ensure that every aspect of your illness is treated.
Here are some of the therapeutic treatments we offer, for social, emotional, physical and psychological care:
- Detailed assessments
- Individual treatment plans
- Individual, group and family therapy options
- Psycho-educational group therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Relapse prevention
- Sober fun activities
- Spirituality workshops
Family therapy is also available when needed and on request. Healing the family unit and providing a safe and healthy place for our clients to return to is very important to us.
For more information on our young adult treatment program for you or for a family member, contact an admissions specialist today.